codelyoco Index du Forum
seri de france
FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

Kindle Mobi File Directory Is Corrupt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    codelyoco Index du Forum -> codelyoco -> codelyoco
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Oct - 22:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kindle Mobi File Directory Is Corrupt Répondre en citant

Kindle Mobi File Directory Is Corrupt >

Kindle Mobi File Directory Is Corrupt

I really dont want to lose any work on here! Reply Report Jynxus- May 5, 2014 12:47PM Turns out it was not the fault of the hard drive. Reply eileen turner December 15, 2014 at 5:50 am Hi Thank you for this, I have, I think, read it carefully and have followed the instructions for email. If I download another Lonely Planet ebook from Lonely Planets site to my PC then copy it to my android readers and my kindle device, it is perfect on the PC and android readers but the Kindle has display issues with some of the maps, some dynamic links dont work and some font styles get screwed up. Solution 1: Carry out Chkdsk to check and repair errors. And of course your Kindle must be online in order to receive the download. Subscribe to our newsletter Subscribe Team Terms of Use Contact Policies CCM Benchmark Group . Bottom Line.

1851755148 KB in 156408 files. Good Luck Regards! View all 31 comments Report subbu- Aug 3, 2014 12:27AM thanks Reply Report imran- Feb 23, 2015 11:57AM thanks sir I really appreciate you .love you sir Reply Report frank- Mar 10, 2015 06:26AM It works. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * This work by Ask Leo! is licensed under aCreative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.Additional information is available at Ads vs. Click on the Your Devices tab to see the Kindle devices and applications that are associated with your account: As you can see, Ive clicked on one of my Kindles (we have several), and beneath it the page lists the email address associated with that Kindle. Reply Kirill August 24, 2015 at 3:23 am You can also use this tool It allows you to upload files (including personal documents) to kindle directly from internet. Any advice? Reply Leo December 7, 2014 at 8:23 pm Download it again, check your downloads folder, do a search for *.mobi & those are the ideas that come to mind. Copy it to your Kindle The other approach is relatively simple, but in my experience a tad less reliable. You can then download it to any of your other Kindle devices without needing to email it again. Select which Kindle device(s) to send the book to off it goes.

forbidden fire kimberly kinrade epub gratisradiographic diagnosis of dental caries pdf freeneal asher departure epub to mobirapport de stage cosumar casablanca pdf freea lei do triunfo completo pdf freeelizabeth gilbert the signature of all things epub freeflow induced vibration in pipes pdf freegorily v mlze pdf freeprotoevangelio de santiago pdf freefearless lauren gillie epub files

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Oct - 22:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    codelyoco Index du Forum -> codelyoco -> codelyoco Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation